JSC "DLRR" works in two directions : repair of rolling stock and sub-contracting metalworking.
DLRR was founded in 1866 as a base for steam locomotive repair workshops. In 1965 the plant was redesigned for overhaul of diesel locomotives.
DLRR is the biggest company in Baltic states , which overhauls and modernizes rolling stock:
- Repair and modernization of mainline locomotives, shunters, DMU and EMU trains
- Repair and modernization of passenger carriages
- Repair of equipment: wheelsets, diesel engines, diesel locomotive and electric train aggregates.
- Spare parts for rolling stock
Technical experience, that DLRR has gained working with repair of railway transport, allows nowadays to offer a wide range of metalworking services to other industries as well:
- Die casting (steel, iron, bronze, aluminum)
- CNC machinig (turning, milling, drilling, grinding, threading)
- Laser cutting
- Sheet and tube bending
- Mig/MAG, TIG and spot welding
- Heat treatment
- Surface treatment
We follow international ISO 9001 quality standards in our production.