Hereby, AS Daugavpils Lokomotīvju Remonta Rūpnīca informs that on 24 October 2017 the mandatory share redemption offer made by OÜ Lokomotiiv Investeeringud concerning the shares of AS Daugavpils Lokomotīvju Remonta Rūpnīca will start based on decision No 168 of 17 October 2017 of the Financial and Capital Market Commission.
Offeror: Company OÜ Lokomotiiv Investeeringud, registered with the Enterprise Register of Estonia on 7 January 2005 with registration number: 11096115, registered address: Tartu mnt 18-18, Kesklinna linnaosa, Tallinn, Harju maakond, 10115, Estonia.
The redemption price is EUR 0.44 per one share.
The Offer Term is 30 calendar days starting from 24 October 2017 (until 22 November 2017 including).
A shareholder who wishes to accept the offer (i.e. to sell its shares to OÜ Lokomotiiv Investeeringud for the above indicated price) until 22 November shall submit to bank or investment brokerage company with whom he/she has opened a financial instrument account the shares’ settlement sales order. The following information must be indicated in the share settlement sales order:
1) name, surname and identity code (or name and registration number) of the seller;
2) the name and registration number of the buyer of the shares – OÜ Lokomotiiv Investeeringud, registration number: 11096115;
3) the seller’s financial instrument account number and the name of the bank or the investment brokerage company with whom the seller has opened a financial instrument account;
4) the seller’s current account number for receipt of the consideration for the sale of shares, opened with a bank;
5) the buyer’s financial instrument account number and the bank with whom the buyer has opened the financial instrument account: No 99102262333, opened with AS LHV Pank;
6) ISIN code for the shares - LV0000101061;
7) the amount of the shares to be sold;
8) price for one share – EUR 0.44;
9) the date of settlement – the fifth date of the day after the Offer Term;
10) the reason for submission of the order – the acceptance of AS “Daugavpils Lokomotīvju Remonta Rūpnīca” share redemption offer.
The shareholder having registered his/her shares in the Initial Register and willing to accept the Offer, must perform the following activities before the sale:
1) to open a financial instrument account with a bank and
2) to request the bank to deregister (transfer) his/her shares to this account.
The list of banks where a financial instrument account can be opened, is available on the web page of the Nasdaq CSD:https://nasdaqcsd.com/lv/pakalpojumi/pakalpojumi-dalibniekiem/depozitarija-dalibnieki/
All expenses related to acceptance of the Offer (payment for services of the bank or the investment brokerage company with whom the shareholder has opened the financial instrument account, etc.) shall be borne by the shareholder (the seller).